AdvantageVT students may complete an on-campus housing contract using the StarRez Portal. If you have been accepted into the program and offered an on-campus housing contract, please use the directions below to complete your housing contract.
Students who complete the AdvantageVT program during the fall semester and continue their enrollment at Virginia Tech may stay in their room for the next spring semester.
To complete your contract:
- Go to the StarRez Portal
- Log in with your university PID/password and 2-factor Authentication
- Click on "Housing Contracts" in the top menu
- Follow the directions on the screen to complete the contract.
- Select the "Academic Year 2018-2019" semester.
- Complete all of the steps in the housing process.
- After you reach the "End" page of the housing contract, please continue to the "Dining Plan" choice in the top menu to select your plan for the semester.
- As part of the AdvantageVT program, roommate and room assignments are made by university staff. Roommate and living profiles assist the Housing staff in making an assignment for you. This encourages an more fully integrated university experience!