What is an Academic Resource Center?
Academic Resource Centers (ARCs) are dynamic spaces in the residence halls that are specifically designed to promote academic success and support. Each ARC has a unique schedule that can include: academic advising, tutoring for common classes, peer advising, seminars, panel discussions, and much more! When not in use for one of these activities, the space is open for group projects and studying.
Where are they?
There are three ARCs located around the residential portion of campus.
Located on the 5th floor of Pritchard facing towards the Payne/New Residence Hall East/Peddrew-Yates/Lee/Pritchard Quad area. Enter off of this quad area.
Located on the 1st floor near the kitchen and game room. Enter near the service entrance/loading dock facing towards the parking lot.
Located on the ground level near the Newman Area Office and Conference Room. Enter at the entrance closest to O'Shaughnessy Hall and Owens Food Court.
Partners & Contact Information
Housing and Residence Life
Assistant Director for Academic Initiatives
- BIOL 1105 Monday: 6 - 8 p.m.
- MATH 1225 Monday: 8 - 10 p.m.
- MATH 1014 Tuesday: 6 - 8 p.m.
- CHEM 1035 Tuesday: 8 - 10 p.m.
- MATH 1025 Wednesday: 6 - 8 p.m.
- CHEM 1035 Wednesday: 8 - 10 p.m.
- MATH 1524 Tuesday: 6 - 8 p.m.
- MATH 1225 Wednesday: 6 - 8 p.m.
- PHYS 2205 Tuesday: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- PHYS 2305 Wednesday: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 2 - 6 p.m.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 4 - 6 p.m.
- Monday: 5 - 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 3:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 3:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 4 - 6:30 p.m.