Become a Resident Advisor (RA)
A residence hall isn't just a place to sleep and study. There are valuable opportunities to gain leadership experience and develop professional skills while living in a residence hall. Resident advisors (or RAs) help create the community that is formed within each residence hall by creating programs, being a role model, listening to issues and problems that residents have, and just being an excellent resource for those they serve. They, along with House Supervisor, Company Commanders, and Graduate Fellows comprise some of the student staff positions in Housing and Residence Life.
Students can also participate in the Residence Hall Federation, a campus-wide organization focused on the residential experience, through joining their community’s hall council.
Come to an information session to find out more and apply to be a Resident Advisor and House Supervisor!
- Tuesday, October 1, 7:30-8:30 p.m. in the Cochrane Family Room
- Wednesday, October 2, 7:30-8:30 p.m. in the Cochrane Family Room
- Thursday, October 3, 8-9pm in the Cochrane Family Room
- Monday, October 7, 8-9pm in Pritchard Family Room
- Tuesday, October 8, 8-9pm in Pritchard Family Room
- Wednesday, October 9, 9-10 p.m. in Pritchard Family Room
- Tuesday, October 15, 8-9pm in Multipurpose Room in Newman Library
- Wednesday, October 16, 8-9pm in Multipurpose Room in Newman Library
- Thursday, October 17, 8:30-9:30 p.m. in Multipurpose Room in Newman Library